Are you absolutely satisfied with your teeth alignment? If you are one of those people who are facing teeth problem everyday then you are not alone. Now a majority of people are facing dental problems. However, these dental problems can be solvable with the help of orthodontic braces.
These are popularly known as dental braces. These devices are used in orthodontics that straighten and align teeth. Those aligners mainly help to position them with regard to person’s bite as well as working to improve dental health.
Now visible orthodontics treatment is more popular who are struggling every day with dental problems. The braces application moves the teeth as a result of pressure and force on the teeth or by applying continuous pressure over a period of time to slowly move alignment in a specific direction. When pressure is applied and jaw moved, the bone changes its shape. Now there are different visible orthodontics treatment and types are available at the market such as;
1. Metal braces are most commonly used in which brackets are glued to each tooth. Any orthodontist can provide this type of system braces.
2. Ceramic aligners are less visible than metal and are little more expensive. They look great but they are not as strong as metal braces.
3. Lingual brackets are not visible while smiling as they are attached behind of it. They are also expensive than traditional metal but have apparent advantages.
4. Smart brackets are the latest technology in aligners that intend to work as brackets but help reduce the total amount of time that these are worn.
5. Damon braces do not require rubber bands instead the bracket allows for the wire to slide making them more comfortable.
6. Invisalign aligners are basically invisible alignment trays that are created from molds and can be easily removable for brushing and flossing.
No your age will not affect the success of braces as because the mechanical process of moving the alignment with the help of braces is same at any age. However the difference is that certain corrections in adults may require more than the brackets and the treatments may take longer as because adult’s bones are no longer growing.
The costs may vary for different types of braces. But you can expect the average cost of braces. Insurance carriers are yet another option you have for orthodontics treatment and check it with your insurance provider for what your policy covers.
The total time required for this may vary from person to person and depending on the factors including severity of the problem, health of it, supporting bones, gums, the distance that must travel and how closely the patient follows instructions.
Now there are many professionals who provide excellent handling to their patient. Georgetown orthodontist is one of them. They are professional and experienced in this manner. They prescribe patients to wear retainer for the first six month all the time to make alignment straight.